Me As A Learner

Here I will show you things I do as a learner.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi olivia i think you are a great learner and i love your blog love claire

Olivia J said...

To Olivia, Wow we are very excited being able to leave comments on your own blog - we look forward to seeing all the great things you are learning. Love Mum

Anonymous said...

hi olivia i hope youu had a great holiday love claire*.

Anonymous said...

hi olivia please leave more comments on my blog please

Olivia J said...

Ican't wait to see your folio when it is finished.

Phoebe

Anonymous said...

hi oliva i no lauren's baby's name it is joel love claire*

Anonymous said...

Hi olivia what are you doing your blog is great we are freinds love grace

Anonymous said...

Hello my lovely big grand-daughter. What a wonderful idea, having your own blog! You are all learning to do such clever things on the computer. Have you seen the photos I've been sending to Mummy and Daddy? You might like to share some of them with your class.....you'll have to ask mummy or daddy if they'll print them out for you please, don't forget to say please Livvy. Talk to you again soon sweetie..Love Nanna xx

Yvonne said...

hi Livvy,I'm getting lost at times finding my way around.
Love Nanna

Katie's Folio said...

Hi Olivia
Its Me katie the one who helped you make your blog. Its looking great so far keep on adding posts

From katie 45r

lauren d said...

Hi Olivia having a baby brother is cool.When do you think we could go to the play park?

Yvonne said...

Hello Livvy! How are you sweetie? We have been away in Turkey for 2 weeks and the weather was beautiful. Back home again now and it's a bit colder but still very nice. Your Blog seems to be getting bigger darl - whih means at times I get more lost than I used to! But it's great because there is so much to look at. I love the video-clip with the Beavers holding hands floating around together ever so peacefully. Will go now Livvy....but i'll be looking again soon :) Lots of love and kisses, Nanna.

Anonymous said...

Hi Livvy. Lots more exciting things you and your class have been getting up to I see as I explored your site...and it's getting so big isn't it? It's Spring here with lots of birds having babies and all sorts of beautifully coloured shrubs and plants springing into colour and growth. We have a bird feeder in our back garden and every day we watch as all the different birds come and eat and take food back to their nests for their babies. I go out every morning and put some fresh bird seed there for them. How is your pretty pink hearing aide going sweetie? Are you getting used to the feel of it in your ear darl? Well i'd better go Livvy, time for my bed I feel. Love you xxxxxoooooo Nanna.

Reihana said...

hi olivia its Tamekah you are a good learner and I like your voki from tamekah

Anonymous said...

i like the hors

Anonymous said...

I enjoy looking at your blog