Hi Livvy! How are you sweetie? Seems you are enjoying all the wonderfully interesting things you do at school. What have you learned about butterflies darl? They are lots of pretty colours aren't they?
wHi Livvy? I'm enjoying 2M's site. Now your 70 days are up, did you have a lot of fun doing all those different things? Are you getting used to your lovely pink hearing aide? You'll have to send me a photo of it? I sent Mummy a lot of photos last week, did you have a look at them? Bye for now sweetie, love and kisses from Nanna. xxxxxooooo
I love ONE DIRECTION and ANIMALS
I hate spaghetti YUCK!!!
I am Chocaholic YUM!!!!!!!!
My Favorite Animals are Chickens and Horses and Hippos and Rhinos and Giraffes and Pigs and lot's MORE way, way more.
I also Love Talking
The problem is I GET BORED EASILY
and I get DISTRACTED EASILY.
I hate HOMEWORK and Work
I have a nickname yeah I have a nickname
wanna know what it is well its OJ
YEAH OJ
awesome right.
3 comments:
i m soreee that i din to tok to yoou.
Hi Livvy! How are you sweetie? Seems you are enjoying all the wonderfully interesting things you do at school. What have you learned about butterflies darl? They are lots of pretty colours aren't they?
wHi Livvy? I'm enjoying 2M's site. Now your 70 days are up, did you have a lot of fun doing all those different things? Are you getting used to your lovely pink hearing aide? You'll have to send me a photo of it? I sent Mummy a lot of photos last week, did you have a look at them?
Bye for now sweetie, love and kisses from Nanna. xxxxxooooo
Post a Comment