The dragons stand for wisdom ,goodness and dignity.They have Dragon and Lion dances.Lions stand for good luck.Red lanterns stand for good luck also.They have special festivals for Chinese new year.
Hello Livvy! How are you sweetie? I enjoyed looking at and reading your 'China interest'. Learning is lots of fun and your teacher is making it all so interesting for you. You're very lucky to have such a good teacher Livvy.
I love ONE DIRECTION and ANIMALS
I hate spaghetti YUCK!!!
I am Chocaholic YUM!!!!!!!!
My Favorite Animals are Chickens and Horses and Hippos and Rhinos and Giraffes and Pigs and lot's MORE way, way more.
I also Love Talking
The problem is I GET BORED EASILY
and I get DISTRACTED EASILY.
I hate HOMEWORK and Work
I have a nickname yeah I have a nickname
wanna know what it is well its OJ
YEAH OJ
awesome right.
2 comments:
Love your chinese post.
Daddy
Hello Livvy! How are you sweetie? I enjoyed looking at and reading your 'China interest'. Learning is lots of fun and your teacher is making it all so interesting for you. You're very lucky to have such a good teacher Livvy.
Love and hugs
Nanna xxxxxooooo
Post a Comment