Hello sweetie how are you? I haven't written on here for ages have I? How is snowy...still chattering away with chocky. No doubt you are enjoying your new year in school....it's good that you love school, and you seem to be learning so many things Livvy! Isn't your cousin Abigail a sweetie.....have you had a nurse of her? I wish I could have a nurse but i'm just way too far away aren't I. I'll be off now Livvy, I love you sweetie....hugs and kisses from Nanna xxxxxx ^~^
Hi Livvy! How has the winter been there? Cold?? It's summer here in England and the weather has been lovely.....this is the last few weeks of summer so the weather will start to cool down very soon and the leaves on our trees shall start to turn brown and then fall off......How is school sweetie? Still doing and learing lots of wonderfully interesting things i'll bet. Mummy, daddy and Phoebe all ok.....Phoebe is going to school next year isn't she, and Mummy tells me she is really looking forward to it. I'll say bye bye now darl, see you on Skype soon I hope....Love you Livvy, hugs and kisses from Nanna xxxxxxx ^~^
I love ONE DIRECTION and ANIMALS
I hate spaghetti YUCK!!!
I am Chocaholic YUM!!!!!!!!
My Favorite Animals are Chickens and Horses and Hippos and Rhinos and Giraffes and Pigs and lot's MORE way, way more.
I also Love Talking
The problem is I GET BORED EASILY
and I get DISTRACTED EASILY.
I hate HOMEWORK and Work
I have a nickname yeah I have a nickname
wanna know what it is well its OJ
YEAH OJ
awesome right.
2 comments:
Hello sweetie how are you? I haven't written on here for ages have I? How is snowy...still chattering away with chocky. No doubt you are enjoying your new year in school....it's good that you love school, and you seem to be learning so many things Livvy! Isn't your cousin Abigail a sweetie.....have you had a nurse of her? I wish I could have a nurse but i'm just way too far away aren't I. I'll be off now Livvy, I love you sweetie....hugs and kisses from Nanna xxxxxx ^~^
Hi Livvy! How has the winter been there? Cold?? It's summer here in England and the weather has been lovely.....this is the last few weeks of summer so the weather will start to cool down very soon and the leaves on our trees shall start to turn brown and then fall off......How is school sweetie? Still doing and learing lots of wonderfully interesting things i'll bet. Mummy, daddy and Phoebe all ok.....Phoebe is going to school next year isn't she, and Mummy tells me she is really looking forward to it. I'll say bye bye now darl, see you on Skype soon I hope....Love you Livvy, hugs and kisses from Nanna xxxxxxx ^~^
Post a Comment